For enquires about a purchase, please fill in our support form.
If you have any other general questions please email our support team here email@example.com, we will reply ASAP to your request! Thank You.
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY SHIP TO NEW ZEALAND - Link below for International Orders
Other Helpful information & Links
- Basic Operation & Troubleshooting Video
- Bug-Beam Instructions: Download & Print
- Bug Beam Instruction Video
- How the Gun Works
- International Orders
CAN I USE ANYTHING BESIDES SALT IN THE BUG-A-SALT?
- NO! Using other substances will cause problems with your gun. Warranty is voided if other substances are used.
IS THE GUN DANGEROUS?
- No, only if misused: Do not shoot anyone in face or eyes. Treat it with respect like any firearm. It will not penetrate skin or damage furniture.
WHAT KIND OF SALT DOES IT USE?
- Any ordinary granulated table salt.
WILL THE SALT SPLATTER THE BUG?
- No, the bug will remain whole for easy clean up.
HOW MUCH SALT DOES THE GUN SHOOT?
- A pinch of salt.
WHAT IS THE ACCURACY RANGE OF THE GUN?
- Within 3 feet is ideal. Practice accuracy by shooting aluminum foil to see salt spray pattern.
HOW MANY SHOTS BEFORE I NEED TO RELOAD?
- The gun will hold about 70-80 shots before reloading.
WILL THE BUG-A-SALT GUN KILL MOSQUITOES?
- The Bug-a-salt is extremely effective at killing mosquitoes.
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF LUBRICANT TO USE ON THE BUG-A-SALT?
- Vaseline has been the most successful lubricant when it comes to taking care of the plastic. Apply on the handle of the cocking mechanism. WD 40 has worked optimally as well.
WHAT IF MY GUN BREAKS?
- Watch the Basic Operation & Troubleshooting Video this will resolve 99% of all issues.
- We offer a 1 year unlimited warranty program. On a case by case basis, we do our best to take care of any issues our customers are having.
- Please do not disassemble your BUG-A-SALT 2.0 and/or do something stupid like put sand in it (as this will void our warranty policy).
- For any other issues please complete our support form.
CAN I RETURN MY BUG-A-SALT FOR A REFUND?
- If you are unhappy with your purchase please let us know the details by filling out our support form.