How The Gun Works
A miniaturized shotgun effect is generated through this ingenious design. Ordinary table salt is utilized as a lethal projectile with accuracy range of within 3 feet. Bugs will remain whole for easy clean up.
NO LICENSES, NO LIMITS, NO BATTERIES
Insect hunting as sport has entered the 21st century with this fun, new non-toxic device.
- Lift LOADER CAP and pour in ordinary granulated table salt (Holds about 80 shots).
- SLIDE COCKING HANDLE towards you and push away towards barrel of gun. This action will activate AUTO-SAFETY and POP-UP SIGHT will appear, indicating gun is ready to fire!
- Release AUTO-SAFETY by clicking towards you.
- Aim at target and fire!
- No batteries
- Extremely inexpensive to use
- Excellent for flies on windows
- Excellent for bugs on ceilings and in corners
- Fun—Say goodbye to insect intruders